i had a day off today. i had a pap (ugh) and then hung around kaos's apartment doing rocky stuff for two hours, went home to get the dvd i borrowed from him and my laptop, and then picked up fang. took an hour and a half. ::ugh:: then was at kaos's doing variouse things for another 8 and a half hours, including watching a nights tale. We casted our little group of psycho's as characters in the movie. Dan was the hero-guy (just 'cause he kept on getting beaten or something) Shawn was Geoffry Chauncer, AJ was the red-head guy, Statik was the big guy always dishing out advice and never doing any real work. I was the blacksmith chick who comes into the story later on and is a blacksmith, female taking on a traditionally male role and hanging out with men instead of other women. also somewhat feministic :-). Jason evil "i'm going to make a hate websight at dan" Jason was the evil guy. we couldn't figure out any of dan's ex's or currents to fill the role of the pricess-y type character 'cause she was more bad ass than any of them. he tried to convince us that alli could be bad ass but shawn and i weren't buying it. The prince of wales was Alex Savitzky, Director of the Harvard Square/Full Body cast. Movies are so much more interesting to watch when you cast it with your friends. 'cause it was SO true about 89% of the time.
that is my post for today. yea, it sucked. deal with it.
i just answered the phone at work and the person on the other end reffered to me as sexy (yes i know i am, that's not the point) and i said excuse me and then they asked "how i was today sexy" and i asked who it was and they said "you know who it is. what are you wearing today sexy" and i was helping a customer and i turned sheet white and like dropped the phone into the cradel. it was very very violating. i want to go into the bathroom and cry now. i might. the thing was, everyone else in the store was buissy on phone lines.. 'cause it rung about 4 times 'cause i was ringing up a gift certificate from a very understanding long haired customer. ::sigh::
scratch the going into the bathroom and crying part. i'm going to go into the bathroom and throw up now. excuse me.
day sucked. reffer to last post. i was also in the icky part of the store for 6 hours. and its dreary out. i also got into a fight 'cause of misunderstandings or miscommunication or paranoia or SOMETHING over e-mail that i really didn't want to fight over. it was... i dunno... now i'm tired and cranky, but am going to go cheer up a friend. i don't know how that's going ot work. i was supposed to go to a play tonight at harvard with james. didn't have the energy. he's coming over afterwards. also, tom didn't come into work today, which sucks, 'cause he always lightens up the mood. and 'cause therefore i was the only one opening. and i came home and jer was bitching about pam. and now i'm bitching to a friend who's not involved with but knows all the players about all the stuff i want to bitch about but can't on LJ. makes me feel better, esp since he has a lower opinion of them than i do.
[Error: Irreparable invalid markup ('<a [...] ">') in entry. Owner must fix manually. Raw contents below.]
<a href="http://redheaddiva.topcities.com/gcfilmquiz.html"><img border="0" src="http://netsnapShot.com/users/3218/images/PMIJdcCoBQIAAAIf2@0_3218_48.jpeg"></a><br><font size="2"><font color=teal><a href="http://redheaddiva.topcities.com/gcfilmquiz.html>What George Clooney film are You?</a> Find out @ <a href="http://www.redheaddiva.topcities.com/quizzes.html ">The Diva's Den</a></font></font>
<center> <img src="http://humanreplica.homestead.com/files/SW/princessleia.gif"><br> <font face="verdana"> Take the <a href="http://www.selectsmart.com/FREE/select.php3?client=swhero ">Which Star Wars Hero are You?</a> Quiz!<br> ...created by <a href="http://www.livejournal.com/users/human_replica">Kenzie</a>.<br> </font> </center><br>
<lj-cut text="surveys of dooom">
10 currents: clothes - jeans, black skirt, blue T, black and purple zip up sweater shoes - none hair - pulled back smell - kris? location - watertown taste - cherry coke want - james book - the claiming of sleeping beauty need - food and james noise - pam and jer fighting
nine things you wear daily: - contacts - boots - earrings - watchin - snake ring - belt ring - hair tie - pants of some sort
seven albums that <strike>matter</strike> <i>i really really like</i>: - The Controls: One Hundered - Juno Reactor: Shengdo - Tori Amos: Little Earthquakes - Poe: Haunted - Moloko: Do you like my tight sweater - Garbage - VAST
six objects you touch every day: - computer - bed - car - fridge - keys - sterio
five things you do every day: - eat - talk to eather/both of the boys - drive - walk through the door to my apartment - yawn
four bands that you couldn't live without: - i think - i could - LIVE without - any... but see the album list
two people that have influenced your life the most: - Lala (if she hadn't have gotten me kicked out...) - Mrs. P (if she hadn't had me AD the hobbit in 8th grade...)
one thing you could spend the rest of your life with: - thing? my stuffed bunny and my Baily Banks and Biddle Bear.
Lyrics Survey!! To do this survey, you must answer all of them using ONLY lyrics from ONE band or singer.
Tori Amos (i'm in that mood today. shoot me)
2. Describe yourself: <b>caught a little sneeze</b>
Caught a lite sneeze. Dreamed a little dream. Made my own pretty hate machine. Boys on my left side. Boys on my right side. Boys in the middle and you're not here.
3. How do <i>they</i> feel about you? <b>blood roses</b>
Said, I think you're a queer, I think you're a queer.
<b>cocain</b> Mmm... She said control it, then she said, don't control it, Then she said, you're controlling the way she makes you crawl, yes. She's your cocaine, your Exodus laughing.
4. How do you feel about yourself? <b>crufiy</b>
I got a bowling ball in my stomach, I got a desert in my mouth. Figures that my courage would choose to sell out now. I've been looking for a savior in these dirty streets. Looking for a savior beneath these dirty sheets. I've been raising up my hands, drive another nail in. Just what God needs- one more victim.
5. Describe your girlfriend/boyfriend? <b>little earthquakes</b>
We danced in graveyards, with vampires 'til dawn. We laughed in the faces of kings, never afraid to burn.
6. What would you rather be doing? <b>the waitress</b>
I want to kill this waitress. I can't believe this violence in mind. And is her power all in her club sandwich.
7. Describe where you live. <b>mr. zebera</b>
Hello Mr. Zebra. Can I have you sweater 'cause it's cold, cold, cold in my hole, hole, hole.
8. Describe how you love. <b>leather</b>
Look I'm standing naked before you; don't you want more than my sex? I can scream as loud as your last one, but I can't claim innocence.
I could just pretend that you love me; the night would lose all sense of fear. But why do I need you to love me, when you can't hold what I hold dear?
If love isn't forever and it's not the weather, <i>hand me my leather.</i>
1. What's your full name?:Kristen Marie Snyder 2. How old are you?: 19 3. When is your birthday?: Dec 1st 4. How tall are you?: 5'9" 5. Eye color?: brown 6. Hair color?: chemical black 7. Describe yourself in fifty words or less?: Yes
8. Color: purple 9. Word: Yes 10. Quote: "I didn't mean to hurt you but your pritty when your mine" 11. Band and Kind of Music: Juno Reactor. Inovative Electronica 12. Song: Poe -- Control 13. TV Show: Star Trek 14. Movie: Fifth Element, Chocolate, Empire Records, The Cell, Raise the Red Lantern 15. Number: 17 16. Animal: snake 17. Game: monopoly 18. Drink: cherry coke 19. Food: Anything Thai with Duck 20. Actor: Gary Oleman or Patrick Stewart 21. Actress: Mia Jovavich 22. Car: Black BMW M3 Convertable. 23. Car Color: Black 24. Book: Robert A Heinlein -- Friday 25. Website: LJ or <a http://www.sinfest.net>sinfest</a> 26. Sport: ewwww 27. Sports Team: ewwww 28. Magazine: Newsweek
*~*Have u ever*~*
46. Danced: god oh god don't remindme 47. Kissed: hells yea 48. Had sex: yes 49. Done drugs: yes 50. Drank alchohol: yes 51. Done anything remotely homosexual: does having sex with many many women count? 52. Done anything illegal: "it's not illegal until you get cought" 52. Got caught doing anything illegal: "it's not illegal unless the police catch you." 53. Mooned someone: no 54. Flashed someone: *G* 55. Been on stage: ewwww.... yea 56. Came close to death: killed people, does that count?
*~*This or That*~*
57. This or that: yes 59. Coke or Pepsi: coke 60. White Chocolate or Regular Chocolate: yes 61. Regular Chocolate or Dark Chocolate: Dark 62. Skim Milk or Whole Milk: ewwww 63. Guyz or Gurlz: yes 64. Life or Death: yes 65. Night or Day: yes 66. Black or White: Black 67. Half Empty or Half Full: yes 68. Mac or Windows: ewwww.... 69. *~*Great Number!!!*~* (dude... the writer of this must be like, 15) 70. Winter or Summer: SUN 71. Spring or Fall: yes 72. Abercrappy or Old Navy: No 73. Love or Lust: yes 74. Radio or CD: yes 75. Brains or Brawn: yes 76. McDonalds or Burger King: yes 77. Disney World or Disney Land: no 78. Running or Walking: driving 79. Chile's or Applebee's: Chile's 80. Pool or Ping-Pong: Pool 81. Inside or Outside: Yes 82. Shoes or No Shoes: i'm a hippie 83. Socks or No Socks: i'm a hippie
84. Best Friend: Statik, Fang, Gwen, James, Alan, Chloe, Iris, Kaos, Dan 85. Otha Friends: not even getting into this discussion 86. Enemy: well most of them don't know i hate them.... 87. Smartest: Gwen 88. Funniest: Fang 90. Cutest: Jen or Alan 91. Shortest: Iris or Chloe 92. Tallest: Statik 93. Ugliest: like i am going to answer that... 'cause it's me... ::sob!:: 94. Most Outgoing: Iris 95. Shyest: Dan 96. Biggest Party Animal: don't know. 97. Easiest: Kaos 98. Stupidest: none of my friends are stupid 99. Biggest Flirt: probably the stripper 100. Biggest Ditz: James (i'm sorry i love you but it's true) 101. Dalmations: excuse me?