October 22nd, 2002

nchanted

(no subject)

for all this pain i can still honestly say that i love them, both of them, very much.


how fucked up am i?





oh, and 97.6% of actors need to be shot. and yes, with the remaining 2.4% of actors we could still put on marvoulouse plays, you just need to shoot the RIGHT 97.6%, or rather, the wrong.
  • Current Mood
    cynical cynical