- I'm bored out of my mind.
- I still can't walk without crutches.
- I've transitioned to a whole new type of pain. At least it's something new.
- The school e-mail server is down so I can't e-mail some of my prof's (yes, I've left them voice-mails)
- I don't know if I'm going to get Christmas presents done for my family in time.
- Apparently my car door is damaged where my foot was.
- I now think the Doctor-type-lady at Cambridge Hospital was wrong as to how serious an injury this is.
This is a happy post. (I know, right? How often does that happen?) It's not going to be very long, but I wanted to make sure people knew that I am…
Littleton, MA Boston, MA Negril, Jamaica Montego Bay, Jamaica Hunt Valley, MD Dennis, MA Enfield, CT Salt Lake City, UT Lower Burrel, PA Hudson, NH…
While we’re hard at work putting together an amazing Arisia for 2015 (Just 65 more days to go!), when one works on a convention as large as Arisia,…