Supposedly, if you have more than 40 of these, you're spoiled.
Do you have:
(1) your own cell phone
() a television in your bedroom
() an iPod
() a photo printer
() your own phone line not other than my cellphone
() TiVo or a generic digital video recorder
(2) high-speed internet access (i.e., not dialup)
() a surround sound system in bedroom
() DVD player in bedroom unless you count my laptop
() at least a hundred DVDs
(3) a childfree bathroom
() your own in-house office
() a guest house
() a game room
() a queen-size bed or larger
(4) a stocked bar mostly
(5) a working dishwasher
() an icemaker [Have one, in-freezer, but no water line attached]
() a working washer and dryer at the moment Darxus does, but I'm about to not, so... I'm not counting it.
() more than 20 pairs of shoes
() at least ten things from a designer store
() expensive sunglasses
(6) framed original art (not lithographs or prints) yes, but that's 'cause a bunch of my friends went to art school. Art as gift's cause they are broke really shouldn't count. Also, some of it is MINE.
() Egyptian cotton sheets or towels
() a multi-speed bike
() a gym membership
() large exercise equipment at home
() your own set of golf clubs
() a pool table
() a tennis court
(7) local access to a lake, large pond, or the sea. this seems rediculous to me...
() your own pair of skis
() enough camping gear for a weekend trip in an isolated area
() a boat
() a jet ski
() a neighborhood committee membership
() a beach house or a vacation house/cabin
(8) wealthy family members
(9) two or more family cars
() a walk-in closet or pantry
(10) a yard only for the moment though
() a hammock
() a personal trainer
(11) good credit what little of it I have...
(12) expensive jewelry
() a designer bag that required being on a waiting list to get
(13) at least $100 cash in your possession right now
() more than two credit cards bearing your name (not counting gas cards or debit cards)
(14) a stock portfolio I think.
() passport not at the moment, actually. I should get on that one...
() a horse
() a trust fund
(15) private medical insurance
(16) a college degree, and no outstanding student loans but I'm in college and (probably) won't have loans, so I'm counting it. I KNOW I'm spoiled in this regard
() shop for non-needed items for yourself (like clothes, jewelry, electronics) at least once a week
() do your regular grocery shopping at high-end or specialty stores
() pay someone else to clean your house, do dishes, or launder your clothes (not counting dry-cleaning)
() go on weekend mini-vacations
() send dinners back with every flaw
() wear perfume or cologne (not body spray)
(17) regularly get your hair styled or nails done in a salon
() have a job but don't need the money OR
() stay at home with little financial sacrifice
() pay someone else to cook your meals
() pay someone else to watch your children or walk your dogs
() regularly pay someone else to drive you taxis
() expect a gift after you fight with your partner
() an only child
() married/partnered to a wealthy person
() baffled/surprised when you don't get your way
() been on a cruise
(18) traveled out of the country
(19) met a celebrity
(20) been to the Caribbean As the Caribbean is the only place out of the country I've been...
() been to Europe
() been to Hawaii
(21) been to New York
() eaten at the space needle in Seattle
() been to the Mall of America
() been on the Eiffel tower in Paris
() been on the Statue of Liberty in New York
() moved more than three times because you wanted to
() dined with local political figures Yea. My Mom, amongst others.
(22) been to both the Atlantic coast and the Pacific coast
() go to another country for your honeymoon
() hire a professional photographer for your wedding or party
(23) take riding or swimming lessons as a child Doesn't the Bible ('cause I'm sure The Tora does) say that you have to teach your children how to swim?
(24) attend private school
() have a Sweet 16 birthday party thrown for you Man, my 16th Birthday SUCKED.