|ok, i'm filling this out seriousely, unlike heather
||[Jan. 14th, 2002|06:57 pm]
- hair: Blackand purple and blue and curly
- eyes: brown
- height: 5'9
- weight: considering i haven't eaten in 3 days, probably 120
- figure:you know you want it ;-)
- clothing:hippie or tough and black. or something in between
- music: spin a wheel
- music: a star trek episode
- thinking of: wondeing if eating will make me more sick or less
- feeling: sick
LAST THING YOU...
- bought: food?
- did: bitched to my mother about how the helth center sucks
- read: my friends page
- watched on tv: a star trek episode on my comp (big surprise)
EITHER / OR
- club or houseparty: houseparty
- tea or coffee: mocha
- high achiever or easy-going: easy.... going. that's right i'm easy going
- cats or dogs: cats i prefer, and ams allergics to
- single or taken:taken
- pen or pencil: pen
- gloves or mittens: gloves
- food or candy: food
- cassette or cd: cd
- snuff or cigarettes: i need my niccotine! (in the form of a cifarette)
- coke or pepsi: coke. cherry coke
- matches or a lighter: lighters.
- sunset beach or the bold and the beautiful: what??
-rickie lake or oprah winfrey: there is a difference?
WHO DO YOU WANT TO...
- kill: ummm... alot of pee-ons
- hear from:james.... not that i'm not talking to him on aim right now
- tickle: to have tickle me or to tickle? oh, no matter. james :-)
- look like: me on a good day
- be like:
- food: lebanese, or thai
- drink: cherry coke
- color: black, silver, purple
- shoes: you mean boots?
- site:i am suck a LJ junkie
- song: i have to pick one?
- vegetable: cellery
- fruit: peaches and nectarines.
> tickle: to have tickle me or to tickle? oh, no matter. james :-)
good luck. whenever i tickle him, he pushes me away.
ain't no party like a pity party, cause a pity party don't stop.
quit your whining and go play with your co-workers. oops too late.
I will say this once.
Fuck off. You have no idea what is going on, what is happening.
Talk to Kris all you want, tell her all you want, talk to me all you want, tell me all you want.
I don't want to adressing Laura about this situation ever again.
No threat, just not again.
James, I like you, you're hardcore. I respect the fact that you just told me to fuck off. I respect that you are trying to defend someone you care about. I acknowledge that you are correct in your telling me that I have no idea what is going on. But just because you are my friend don't assume that you can veto my statements, decisions, or actions. I've lost best friends because they asked me not to say something to someone and I said it anyways. I'll always opt for being myself over keeping my friends. If you wanna take it personally thats your issue not mine. I will not hold my tongue or walk on egg shells simply because you don't like it. If I was talking to you and you asked me to back off I wouldn't and you're my friend. I don't give anyone any special treatment without some seriously good reasons. I stopped talking to Kris about all this. I don't plan on talking to you about it again. I talk to people about things one time and one time alone unless they decide otherwise. But if I see a situation where I feel like dropping my two cents, I will. And next time you want to tell me to back off, IM me or better yet call me and we can talk about it civily cause otherwise I feel like I'm being side swiped and I don't respond well to such things.
oh and Kris I apologize for all this mess. I had no intention of the outcome. Just trying to make a point.
for everyone to know.... this is griffin's comment, griffin's words. he's trying to make a point, fine. i do not nessisarily agree or disagree with him. he asked if he could post to this and i told him i don't care what people post on my journal as long as they attatch a name to it, which is why i've disabled anonymouse posting.
and if y'all want to use my lj as a forum for a firefight, fine. have fun. doesn't mean i'm going to get involved.
I'm not interested in picking fights with anyone. If you'll notice I said "good luck. whenever I tickle him, he pushes me away."
I did not say, "Oh my life is sooooo hard, I'm going to go cry in the corner now, oh everyone feel sorry for me, my life is awful, bitch bitch bitch moan moan moan." Griffin can interpret my words however he likes, and saying nasty things to me isn't going to get me to argue with him.
If he wants to keep trying to get into a fight with me, he can, but I'm not going to respond with anger.
I was sincere in saying good luck. You don't have to believe me, but I'm not angry at you for this happening, I've already told you that.
2002-01-15 12:05 pm (UTC)
Re: Taking the moral high ground
lovely, i never said you were anything but sincere. and the firefight i was referring to was between shawn and james, not with you. as i said, i'm not getting involved in a firefight on my lj.
the comments i have respionded to belonged to shawn and james, not you.
2002-01-15 10:54 pm (UTC)
Re: Taking the moral high ground
For the record i wasn't looking for a fight. Just calling it how I saw it. I'm not nice people. That doesn't mean I want to fight. It just means I say mean things.
i'm sorry for the original post i made on this thread. i was upset when i wrote it, James doesn't actually push me away when i try to tickle him. i wasn't being bitter, or self-pitying, nor was i trying to upset, embarass, anger or confuse anyone.